Pages

CTR!

Never Choose The Wrong!
but if you do, you will suffer the consequences.

Monday, January 7, 2013

What I did in Vacations.

In my vacations i really didn't do much but go out and do sports. With my friends I went to the park to play basketball. Basketball is my favorite sport of all sports out their. I'm not really good at it. Yet I plan to work better on it. I also went bike riding with my friends. It was very fun because after we went to go eat pizza.

for christmas I really did not do much yet in New years i spent it with my family and we sure ate a lot. We ate turkey, ham, Flan, and so much more. I was in paradise.

One of the best parts of my vacation was that I got to see The Hobbit. It is such an amazing movie, i would watching over and over again with out getting tired.

Finally on the last day I did all my homework and I didn't even sleep. I should have done my hw earlier.

No comments:

Post a Comment